Wednesday, June 13, 2007

i wait for a better tommorow

im trapped in a cage of golden bars..i see an illusion of a growing rainbow but somehow its making me blind...
the door is open i gotta fly but something deep inside is keeping me there..somewhere deep down i feel that i might end up in a bed of roses...
slowly my feathers are whithering away.. do i see a tommorow or die today?
so many questions unanswered but i still wait for a better tommorow!
i tell people to go find their dreams..maybe one day it might just knock on your door..
but slowly i see my dream fade away but faraway is it the rays of sunlight i see?
it might be just the beautiful dawn before the night conquer!
im craving for something out of my reach but i just cant get it out of my head...
i see it caressing my lips ..
taking my hand and leading me to the place called happiness..
day by day the craving grows and im still waiting for it to come
is there a tommorow or just today?
is there a way out of my dreams?
maybe tommorow..if it ever comes..
maybe tommorow..if it ever takes my hand..
maybe tommorow if it ever kisses my lips...
maybe tommorow...
a faint whisper comes from my heart

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey wow thats a beautiful piece with real depth in it...

work for a better tomoro...im sure ull find it :D Good luck paradoX I wish you all the best :)

Anonymous said...

yeaaahhhh!!!!! betar 2mrow
gurlie u can do it!!!!!

Unknown said...

hope there will be always a tomorrow for you so u can enjoy

for me its just like madonnas song "nothin really matters"

Mr.Blogged said...

we juts cant stop waiting for a better tomorrow since there are things which we wants to achieve in our lives.

Anonymous said...

wow..i can so relate to that.. ;) nice work!!

Unknown said...

yeah excellent piece.. tomorrow.. today and yesterday its all a parallel universe and i blv a lot has to do with what we make of it..

paradoX said...

pixie/lucifer - thx ... still waiting..

aesha - thx thats a very good attitude i must find a way to make use of that

mr blogged - yeah we are so tied to our dreams eh

jinx - thx girllieee..v r in the same boat here ;-)

shanu - thx im trying to make the best out of it in the end thats what makes a better tommorow eh

schmartypants said...

hmmm interesting.. somethings are worth the wait.. somethings just wander into ur life.. something just cant stay from ur life.. and somethings u crave never come into ur life.. o_o salhi post paradox.. i miss ur art by the way

ViRuXeD said...

Dreaming is one thing and making your dream come true is another paradox...Sure...you dont seems like someone who stays there doing nothing and blaming everything to gods will. yeahh..tommorow...though its seems so unreal...I guess you need to be with the perfect guide who will lead to your destination...and one day...yes...one day...you will be there...trust me... :)

paradoX said...

schmartypants - its definitely worth the wait..more arts coming up

viruxed - thanks..keeping ma fingers crossed