Friday, May 25, 2007

World is my oyster

World is my oyster?

“Just go. Go out. Really, the world is your oyster. Kick up your heels. Paint the town red.

How many of us really believes that? I like to but sorry ROSS – oysters is just not my thing.

But is the oyster really in our grasp..or should we go hunting to make our world the oyster…can we change the colors of the town that revolve around us. I often ignore the “united colors of Benetton” that I see now and then and pass them as the weird images of my mind..the work of the pessimistic part of my brain that tries to overtake my controlled emotions.

And today the “fun loving cool friend of mine” lost his oyster..the town for him turned to a color of rainbow but I guess a real dull one. I keep telling him that he can actually control his life..he can grab the oyster and paint the town red..hehehe that doesn’t sound really decent ..i know..he totally cracked up laughing!!

I guess to some extend our old friend ROSS is right..think 5 years maybe 2 years back!!havent you thought of really giving up or thinking your life sucks and today when you really think about it its kind of funny how everything turned back all right!!

Sometimes I am a victim of the colorless town and live in an oysterless world but then again why should I sit here and sulk about something that would make my day worse..why cant I just go out, kick my heels and start painting the town red. All I need is some one to go out and enjoy a coffee with someone who can talk “tom and jerry” or talk about how “peggy” in southpark got killed and reborn!!

So my cool friend..although your lifes been going through a depression phase ..lets just go and count the oysters we have got ;-)

5 comments:

ViRuXeD said...

Hmmmmm....those inspiring words really gave me a GO..Go kick. Sure your friend would be running around the town with a big paint brush by now...SONY HARDWARE has a very good collection of red paint by the way. I dunno and not sure where he can get that oyster thingy. you sure are a really true friend and I salute you...with the world best friends slogan...1 for you 2 for me and three for the OYSTER...hip hip horray...1..2..3..4..5..Im counting my osyters...:)

paradoX said...

viruxed - why are you getting 2 and me getting 1 :-( i want all 5..and yeup YOU ARE WELCOME!!

Unknown said...

really cool post.. i enjoyed it immensly.. if u wanna hang out sometime.. i can come pick the oyesters and paint the town in multicolors too.. just holla :D

The Girl through the Tinted-Rose-Colored Window said...

can i join?.. i already have my sleeves rolled up and all ready to paint the town... does it have to be red??... ;)
loved the post... very inspiring...
make your own world... it cud be an oyster or as big as the universe... colour it pink, orange... its all upon u...what u want ur world to be:D

paradoX said...

shanu/angel - hop in ..kick your heels ..we have got some serious paintings to do..hehehe