Tuesday, May 22, 2007

creating the banner!!

attacked by lifes necessity to work i have been lately forced to neglect blogging...the wheels of my work load had conquered the so called time i spent for myself and drained creativity out of me...it had become the matrix that i could not escape from

finally after a fierce fight between me and my workload i managed to escape from the hands of the numerous contracts, presentations, daily routine...its not over yet!! i hear em say!!

the need for my survival and the addiction to empty the Male' shops has still forced me to cling to the money making machine..the survival tool which is linked to the workload..but i have squeezed sometime from my conquerer and managed to create the paradoX banner!!

phew!! energy draining out...need RED BULL who is supposed to give me wings to fly away!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehe...cool description of how you made the banner...

Unknown said...

woow..nice nice..can see how hard u have been workin for the banner..banner is kewl ingey..good work..cheeers

paradoX said...

xefrox/zero thanks ;-)

ViRuXeD said...

Your banner keeps changing now and then...any way this one look really creative than the last one...wa to go paradox..yeye..yeye...yeye...not the cofee thing...sean paul yeye thingy

paradoX said...

viruxxed ye ye ki ki