Sunday, April 8, 2007

sunshine through the storm




love knocked on my door..and you walked in

with that smile you swept me away

you took my hand..and lead me to happiness

seems like i found my way home



darkness could never stay away

crept into our lives and took me away

caught in the storm ..i struggled to hold on to you


watched the last bokkura sail away

still by my side..i found you

fighting through the storm..you held my hand


you stole my pain so I can heal again

fixed my wings so I can fly again

drank my bitter tears so I can smile again

flooded me with love so I can breath again


dark clouds are gone...storm cleared

thought will never get through

yet, here we are hand in hand,

watching the sun rise

walking to the endless tommorow




**dedicated to my husband ..NAVIN..

4 comments:

ViRuXeD said...

Now thats what I call a master piece...beautiful drawing with a sense of a deep feeling brought to life with outstanding accuracy in each and every detail. And your huby should be a really...really damn lucky guy to have someone like you. He might be saying right now... aint no shunshine when shes gone.

~ange|~ said...

wow nice work.... :D

Anonymous said...

lotta feeling...lucky bastard..that naveen of urs...

paradoX said...

viruxed - thanks...!! aint no sunshine...yeah i love that song? ziggy marley rocks!

angel - thanks!!

fenfulhagi - tryin to capture my feelings in one pic and still not enough heheh yeah lucky bastard ;-)