Monday, March 26, 2007

my little world

paradoX designs
My little world..
Attacked me with the obsession of trying to fit in to my world ..yeup my inner self which craves for a normal life and ability to do whatever I wish is defeated by the sensitive side of me.

My little world
Declared my over weight body ‘not acceptable”..
The nights spent struggling to keep up with the exercise guru is not doing the trick any more. I surrender to the only way of survival - starvation!!!

My little world …
A place where people worship appearance…
the very first words coming out from those to whom i have been invisible is that my body has been transformed to a fat chicken!

The flood lights are on and its my turn to walk through the crowd , with fake smile on my lips…
I watch in disbelief as people turn around with the same look on their face…
she got to starve..i hear them say..starve herself to a nano bit!
My obsession crawls in to my body demanding me to STARVE till I become invisible to my shadow!

1 comment:

ViRuXeD said...

damn people living in that small world...dont they have better things to do.Like... cleaning their own shit. that nano bit part is awesome cool :)